Emu 1000 glazing robot
Emu 1000 [1000kg] glazing robot hire
The EMU glazing robot, available to hire from GGR, is specifically designed for interior use when craneage or scaffolding is too costly, impractical or impossible.
Recognised by the Design Council and awarded the Construction News Quality in Construction Award, the EMU lifter’s unique manipulating head enables ‘inside-out’ glazing.
The Emu glazing robot can angle and push a unit outside the envelope, realign it and then pull it back into position for fixing. In addition, the hire glazing robot has an on-board drive system that provides the mobility to access tight interior areas.
Hire the Emu glazing robot from GGR, contact us today.
Features of the hire Emu glazing robot:
- Dual, independent vacuum circuits, each with a reserve vacuum tank and a non-return valve
- Vacuum gauge for each circuit
- Capacity: 1000kg
- Working radius: 4.6m
- Four outriggers provide stability and reduce floor loading
- Unique, patented head allows a unit to be manipulated with ease though:
- 80° left and right centre
- 80° up and down from centre
- 360° rotation in either direction
- 100mm parallel movement either side of head centre axis
- Drive powered by110v/32A site supply
- On-board maintenance-free vacuum pump powered by 110v mains with 12v battery backup in the event of power failure.
- Audio-visual low vacuum alert.
- Not suitable for use in the rain - read more in our safety guide
- Ref: GRE10
- Contract lift options, lift plans and hire operators available, click here
- Technical expertise and advice available
- Training available on this product, click here
- All glazing robots for hire undergo safety checks and calibration before being hired out
- Glazing robot hire services available across the UK
Examples of work
Hire this Product
Picture and Video Gallery